Thursday, May 22, 2008

Progress

I can't help but smile.

I've gotten compliments here and there from friends of mine who can see changes in my body. Although I can tell in some areas, I'm being complimented on areas I never really pay attention to. Especially my legs and my butt. But, I figured part of it was my friends/husband just being nice to me, but now that I pay attention to it, my pants fit better and there is room in my legs and butt area!

Today, I put a dress on that I had to stop wearing because it was too tight. It's a big girl's nightmare. This dress isn't stretchy so it either fits or it doesn't. For the past year, it did not fit. I decided to try it on this morning and actually smiled and said "YES!" out loud to myself.

The dress not only fits, it's loose. :-) That area between my boobs and my waist has shrunk significantly. I am so happy. :-) I hope that next year it'll be way too big on me! But if not, I hope that it at least fits like it does today.

Boot camp only lasts for one more week. I'm sad that I won't be returning. I'll really need to keep working on this on my own. I just hope I can push myself to do it.

Thanks for checking in on me.

No comments: